I cringe every time I hear of mass lay-offs in Australian industries and it seems like local manufacturing in particular is copping a hammering. In recent months, the SCP Ardmona cannery in Victoria closed its doors leaving a community at loss, the BlueScope Steel in Wollongong let 1300 workers go and Toyota announced it would axe 350 jobs in Australia. More
Paula C - Thursday, March 01, 2012
- Australian Made - what does it matter?
- Personalise practical eco gifts this Christmas - Part 4
- Personalise practical eco gifts at Christmas - Part 3
- Ways to personalise eco gifts this Christmas - Part 2
- Ways to personalise practical gifts this Christmas - Part 1
- Dynamic lifter for your mood
- Palm Oil Paradox
- Olive, Bottle or Forest?
- all here in black and white
- Your Offset Account
manufacture bodywash Gifts KeepCup recycled paper conscious consumerism soy-based inks shopping reduce waste Australian made ecostore products